I really appreciate that you have taken the time to check out My Art Journal. There is only one online art journal like mine: I incorporate very little Mixed Media in my journal entries, if at all, and rely on my illustration skills. My Art Journal is where I express my opinions about politics, religion and intimate thoughts about current events in my life. Because of this some of my entries are censored. I sincerely hope that you will discover my Art Journal to be engaging, revealing and moving. I am not as concerned how much you like or dislike My Art Journal as long as you feel something.
Please take the time to view my other Blog @
http://www.einherjarstudio.blogspot.com/


About Me

My photo
Artist, bicyclist, husband, father.

Friday, November 4, 2011

The Cock Rages On


I know that I've been drawing a whole lot of male genitalia lately in my art journal. However I've been doing that because I was making fun of Tea Bag Party. This journal entry is about celebrating masculinity. About celebrating The Cock!  And why not?  When artists illustrate and paint women everybody (well the majority of people anyway) thinks that is wonderful. But soon as an artist creates art of the penis people are shocked. And forbid if anybody creates a sculpture of a penis in public, it must be covered up or taken down. Well this is my celebration of The Cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment