I really appreciate that you have taken the time to check out My Art Journal. There is only one online art journal like mine: I incorporate very little Mixed Media in my journal entries, if at all, and rely on my illustration skills. My Art Journal is where I express my opinions about politics, religion and intimate thoughts about current events in my life. Because of this some of my entries are censored. I sincerely hope that you will discover my Art Journal to be engaging, revealing and moving. I am not as concerned how much you like or dislike My Art Journal as long as you feel something.
Please take the time to view my other Blog @
http://www.einherjarstudio.blogspot.com/


About Me

My photo
Artist, bicyclist, husband, father.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rutger Hauer as Roy Batty


No comments:

Post a Comment