I really appreciate that you have taken the time to check out My Art Journal. There is only one online art journal like mine: I incorporate very little Mixed Media in my journal entries, if at all, and rely on my illustration skills. My Art Journal is where I express my opinions about politics, religion and intimate thoughts about current events in my life. Because of this some of my entries are censored. I sincerely hope that you will discover my Art Journal to be engaging, revealing and moving. I am not as concerned how much you like or dislike My Art Journal as long as you feel something.
Please take the time to view my other Blog @
http://www.einherjarstudio.blogspot.com/


About Me

My photo
Artist, bicyclist, husband, father.

Friday, June 7, 2013

LOOK AT HER!


3 comments:

  1. I love the honesty of your work, Shane. It's personal and real. Refreshing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I heard about this case I was infuriated by it. Texas just sent another message to women that said "we don't care about you." She was stealing his money, but people lives are worth more than $150.00. Please why can't I be Dexter for just a day?

      Delete
    2. Oh and thanks for the comment.

      Delete